Nana’s Mac and Cheese is a family favorite macaroni recipe. This quick and easy to make side dish casserole recipe consists of only seven ingredients.
Nana's Mac and Cheese
- 2 c raw macaroni cooked and drained
- 3 T butter
- 1/2 c soft bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 T prepared yellow mustard
- 1 lb cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 1/2 c milk
- Melt butter.
- Measure 2 T butter into hot macaroni, in a greased 3 quart casserole.
- Add cheese and mix well.
- In a small bowl, stir bread crumbs into remaining butter.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly.
- Stir in milk and mustard.
- Pour over macaroni.
- Sprinkle bread crumbs around edge.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
Thank you Dea from WI for your submission!