Try this quick and easy to make mushroom chicken recipe. This poultry recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including mushrooms, celery, and chicken breasts.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 10 3/4 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/2 c celery sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat 1 T oil in a skillet.
- Add celery and saute until tender; set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet and heat.
- Add chicken that has been salted and peppered and cook over medium high heat until well browned on both sides.
- In a small bowl, mix soup, milk, celery, and mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken in skillet.
- Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.