Add a little spice to your life with this quick and easy Mexican crock pot hash recipe. This easy recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including ground beef.
What you need:
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green peppers, chopped
- 1 rib of celery, sliced
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans tomatoes undrained, chopped
- 1 c uncooked yellow rice
- 2 T chili powder
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 – 1 t dried crushed red pepper (optional)
What you do:
- Add all ingredients to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 6 – 7 hours on low, or until rice is cooked to desired consistency.