Try this quick and easy to make marinara chicken recipe. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including pasta and black olives.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut in half
- 26 oz jar marinara sauce
- 8 oz box spaghetti or pasta of choice
- 2.25 oz can sliced black olives drained
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/4 t black pepper
- 1/2 t dried oregano
- 1/2 t dried basil
- Set chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly, making sure all chicken ends up on the bottom of the slow cooker and covered by sauce.
- Cook, covered, for 7 hours on low.
- Cook pasta per package directions; drain.
- Remove bay leaf, stir crock-pot mixture, and serve over pasta.