Homemade macaroni and cheese is quick and easy to make. Here is a macaroni and cheese recipe that is both quick and easy to fix and delicious.
Macaroni and Cheese
- 8 oz elbow macaroni cooked and drained
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 4 T butter melted
- 3 T flour
- 1 3/4 c milk
- 1/4 t salt
- 1/8 t pepper
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, mix flour and butter.
- Stir in milk and continue to cook until mixture thickens.
- Add salt, pepper, and cheese and stir until cheese melts.
- Grease 13" x 9" casserole dish; place macaroni on bottom.
- Pour cheese mixture over noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 - 30 minutes.