Try this quick and easy little smokie wrap recipe. This easy appetizer recipe is quick to make and only consists of four ingredients.
Little Smokie Wraps
- 8 oz little smokies
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 T butter melted
- 1/2 c Swiss or cheddar cheese
- Roll out each roll to a 4 1/2 inch circle.
- Add butter to each roll.
- Place one little smokie on each roll and top with cheese.
- Wrap up little smokie in dough.
- Place on baking pan and cook per crescent roll package directions.
Cooking times and temps vary by brand of crescent rolls. However, they usually fall into the range of 350 -375 degrees for 12-16 minutes.