This quick and easy kitchen sink meatloaf recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including onion, garlic, and egg.
What you need:
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 c salsa (your choice of heat)
- ½ c Italian bread crumbs
- 3 T Dijon mustard
- 3 T ketchup
- 1 t Worcestershire sauce
- ½ t liquid smoke
- ¼ t pepper
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray the bottom of a meat loaf pan or casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine all ingredients, except ketchup, in a large bowl.
- Mix well (it’s easiest to use your hands) then form into a loaf.
- Transfer to pan and drizzle ketchup on top.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, remove cover and bake another 15 minutes.
- Recipe submitted by Brian J. via Bethlehem, Pennsylvania