Jen’s Asparagus is a quick and easy to make side dish. This easy asparagus recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including lemon juice.
What you need:
- 3 bunches of asparagus, cut into bite sized pieces
- 2-3 squirts of lemon juice
- 1/4 -1/2 stick of butter (2 T – 4 T)
- black pepper
- lemon pepper
- garlic salt
What you do:
- Heat butter in a large dutch oven, skillet, or wok.
- Add asparagus and lemon juice.
- Add salt, garlic salt, black pepper and lemon pepper to taste.
- Stir fry on medium heat until asparagus is tender; serve.