This easy Italian style crock pot chicken and vegetables recipe consists of 11 ingredients, including spaghetti sauce and garlic.
Italian Style Crock Pot Chicken and Vegetables
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 26-28 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz fresh portabella mushrooms sliced
- 3 medium carrots sliced
- 2 medium zucchini sliced 1/2'' thick
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 T vegetable or olive oil
- 1/2 c white wine
- 1/2 t dried thyme
- 1/4 t fennel seed
- 1/4 t crushed red pepper
- Brown chicken on both sides in hot oil.
- Place chicken and remaining ingredients into a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low, or until vegetables are tender and chicken is cooked through.
Serve by itself or over noodles or rice.