Try this quick and easy Italian sausage and noodle casserole recipe. This easy recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including fresh Italian sausage.
Italian Sausage and Noodle Casserole
- 1 lb fresh Italian sausage
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked al dente
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 4 oz can mushrooms drained
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 T milk
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Cut Italian sausage into 1 inch pieces.
- Brown sausage, onion and green pepper in a large skillet; drain.
- Add noodles and mushrooms to skillet and mix.
- In a small bowl, combine milk, black pepper, and mushroom soup.
- Add soup mixture to skillet and slightly mix.
- Spray a large casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add ingredients from skillet to casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40 minutes at 350º.