This easy Italian Pork Sirloin Roast recipe consists of 6 ingredients. It’s slow cooked in a crock pot with Italian style stewed tomatoes.
What you need:
- 4 lbs pork sirloin roast
- 14.5 oz can Italian style stewed tomatoes
- 2 T soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- salt and pepper
What you do:
- Rub pork roast with salt and pepper.
- Place onion in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Place pork roast on top of onion.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.