Try this quick and easy Italian macaroni and cheese recipe. This casserole recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including cheddar cheese.
Italian Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 1/2 c uncooked elbow macaroni cooked and drained
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1/4 c butter
- 1 1/2 c cheddar cheese
- 10 3/4 oz can tomato soup
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/4 t salt
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan.
- Add green pepper, onion, and Worcestershire sauce and saute until vegetables are tender, but still crisp.
- Add tomato soup, macaroni, salt, and pepper and mix until well combined.
- Spray a 1-2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add macaroni mixture to casserole dish and top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 - 25 minutes, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.