Try this quick and easy to make Italian chicken bake. This poultry casserole recipe consists of only 5 ingredients, including chicken tenders.
Italian Chicken Bake
- 1 1/2 -2 lbs boneless skinless chicken tenders
- 6-8 slices Mozzarella cheese enough to cover chicken
- 24-26 oz jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 1/4 oz can black olives sliced
- 2 T olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet heat oil.
- Over med-high heat, saute chicken until just browned.
- Spray a 2 quart casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- Add chicken in a single layer on bottom of dish.
- Cover chicken with sauce.
- Add cheese to cover chicken.
- Top with black olives and place in oven.
- Cook, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Remove cover last 15 minutes of cooking.
- Serve over noodles of choice.