This easy hunter’s slow cooker stew recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including cabbage, tomato sauce, onion, and ground beef.
Hunter's Slow Cooker Stew
- 1.5 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 1 medium head of cabbage cut in small wedges
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 8 oz fresh mushrooms washed and sliced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 large green pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- black pepper to taste
- salt to taste
- Add all ingredients to a 5-6 quart crock pot and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 6-7 hours on low.
- Add 1/2 - 1 t red pepper flakes for a spicier version.