This easy hot cranberry cocktail recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including orange juice and lemon juice. Cook in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
What you need:
- 2 qt cranberry juice cocktail
- 3 c orange juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1/3 c white sugar
- 1/3 c brown sugar
- 2 T lemon juice
- 1/8 t salt
- Brandy (optional)
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients, except brandy, in a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours.
- If serving with brandy, pour as much brandy as you’d like in a mug, then add cranberry cocktail.