I like this honey chicken marinade a whole bunch, because it can be used for grilling, baking or frying. With only 5 ingredients, it’s also quick and easy to make.
What you need:
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 T honey
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1/8 t fresh ground black pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add to chicken in Ziploc bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Use as a baste when cooking or grilling.
- Good for about 1 1/2 -2 lbs of chicken.