Try this quick and easy to make honey baked chicken. This poultry recipe consists of 6 ingredients, including chicken breast halves, lemon juice, and honey.
Honey Baked Chicken
- 4 chicken breast halves with bone in and skin
- 1/3 c olive oil
- 1 1/2 T honey
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/4 t paprika
- 1/8 t fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, except chicken, in a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add to chicken in a Ziploc bag and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken skin side up in a shallow baking pan.
- Cover chicken with marinade from bag.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and baste chicken with juices in pan.
- Bake for an additional 25 minutes, or until well browned and juices run clear.
- Baste every 10 minutes after you remove the foil.