This easy hamburger and rice slow cooker casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including cream of mushroom soup and onion.
Hamburger and Rice Slow Cooker Casserole
- 1 lb ground beef browned and drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 celery ribs sliced
- 1 c cooked rice
- 1/2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 t oregano
- 1/8 t black pepper
- Combine all ingredients except rice in a 3.5 quart or larger slow cooker / crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
- Mix in cooked rice, heat on low for 5 minutes, and serve.