If you don’t have any corned beef in the house, try substituting ham in this ham hash and eggs recipe. This easy breakfast recipe consists of 8 ingredients.
Ham Hash and Eggs
- 1 1/2 c cooked ham diced
- 4 medium potatoes peeled and diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 c butter
- 1/2 c milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add green pepper, onion, and potatoes and cook on medium heat until potatoes are well browned and tender.
- Add ham, milk, salt, and pepper and mix.
- Continue cooking over medium heat for 3-5 minutes, or until well heated.
- Flatten down hash in pan.
- Using a large spoon, press down into mixture to make 4 depressions.
- Crack one raw egg into each depression.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-12 minutes, or until desired doneness of eggs.
Recipe submitted by L.K. Via Tallahassee, Fl