This quick and easy ham and egg breakfast bake recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including green pepper, sharp cheddar cheese, and onion.
Ham and Egg Breakfast Bake
- 32 oz bag frozen hash brown potatoes thawed
- 1 lb cooked ham chopped
- 9 eggs beaten
- 2.5 c sharp cheddar cheese separated
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 small green pepper chopped
- 1/2 c milk
- 2 T butter
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 13 x 9 inch baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Heat butter in a large skillet.
- Add green pepper and onion to skillet and saute until tender, but not browned.
- Add vegetables, potatoes, ham, eggs, milk, half the cheddar cheese, salt, and pepper to baking pan and mix.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes.