This quick and easy to make ham and cheese potato casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including sharp cheddar cheese, onion, and butter.
Ham and Cheese Potato Casserole
- 3 c frozen country style hash browns home fries, partially thawed
- 10.75 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1.5 c cooked ham chopped
- 1.5 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1.5 c Italian Style bread crumbs
- 1 c sour cream
- 2 T butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together soup, onion, and sour cream.
- Add ham, cheddar cheese, and hash browns to bowl and mix.
- Pour mixture into baking pan.
- In a small bowl, mix together butter and bread crumbs.
- Sprinkle mixture over casserole.
- Place casserole in oven and bake for 45 minutes.