This quick and easy ham and cheese pasta salad recipe consists of eleven ingredients, including elbow macaroni and sharp cheddar cheese.
What you need:
- 8 oz dry elbow macaroni cooked, rinsed in cold water, and drained
- 1 c cooked ham, cubed
- 1 Roma tomato, chopped
- 1/2 c frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 t prepared mustard
- 1/4 t salt
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni pasta, ham, tomato, peas, cheese, eggs, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, salt, and black pepper and mix.
- Add mayonnaise dressing to pasta salad and mix.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve.