Try this quick and easy ham and cheddar melt recipe. It’s a nice change of pace from the old ham and cheese sandwich.
What you need:
- 4 crusty hamburger buns (bakery hamburger buns)
- 1/2 lb thinly sliced or shaved deli ham
- 4 slices sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 T horseradish sauce
- 1/3 c butter
What you do:
- Split buns in half.
- Spread butter on each bun half.
- Spread horseradish on bottom half of buns.
- Add ham to bottom bun halves and top with cheese.
- Put on top halves.
- Wrap sandwiches in foil and place on baking sheet.
- Heat in 350 degree oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.