This quick and easy ham and broccoli fettuccine Alfredo recipe consists of only 5 ingredients. It’s slow cooked in a crock pot for 4-5 hours on low.
What you need:
- 4 c cooked ham, cubed
- 16 oz package frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 (15-16 oz) jars Alfredo sauce
- 1 large red pepper, chopped
- fettuccine noodles, cooked
What you do:
- Place ham in the bottom of a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot.
- Top ham with broccoli and green pepper.
- Pour Alfredo sauce over ham and vegetables.
- Cover and cook for 4-5 hours on low.
- Serve over hot fettuccine noodles.