Try this easy to make crock pot ham and bean soup. This slow cooker recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including navy beans, marjoram, and celery.
What you need:
- 1 lb cooked ham, cubed
- 1 lb dry navy beans
- 48 oz water
- 1 t salt
- 1/2 t black pepper
- 1/2 c celery, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1/2 t marjoram
What you do:
- Soak beans in water overnight.
- Drain and rinse beans and add to the crock-pot.
- Add all other ingredients to slow cooker and mix.
- Cook, covered, for 8 hours on low.
- Serve with hot buttered bread or rolls.