Try this easy chicken recipe for Gup’s chicken. It combines chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and four other ingredients for a tasty, down home meal.
- 1 c uncooked white rice
- 1 chicken cut in parts
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of celery soup
- 10 3/4 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 1/2 c water
- Mix water, soup and dry onion soup mix together.
- Mix about 1/2 of mixture with rice and layer on bottom of 9 x 13 inch baking pan.
- Layer chicken on top of rice.
- Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken.
- Cover pan with foil and bake in 275 degree oven for 3 hours.