This easy grown up hot apple cider recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including cinnamon sticks and whole cloves.
What you need:
- 7 c apple cider
- 1 c dark rum
- ½ c butterscotch schnapps
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 T lemon zest
- 1.5 t whole cloves
- 1 t whole allspice
What you do:
- Place cider in 3.5 quart crock pot.
- Wrap up the cinnamon sticks, allspice, cloves, and lemon zest in a cheesecloth, then place in crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 -6 hours.
- Remove cheesecloth package then stir in rum and schnapps.