This easy ground beef, tomato, and corn casserole recipe consists of 12 ingredients, including egg noodles and cheddar cheese.
Ground Beef, Tomato, and Corn Casserole
- 3 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 16 oz package thin egg noodles cooked al dente and drained
- 4 (14.5 oz) cans whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 lb cheddar cheese shredded
- 3 c canned corn drained
- 4 celery ribs sliced
- 1 large onion sliced
- 1.75 c tomato paste
- 2 T butter
- 2 t salt
- 1.5 t oregano
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add celery and onion to skillet and saute until tender, but not browned.
- Add ground beef, noodles, tomatoes, corn, tomato paste, salt, oregano, garlic powder, and 1/2 the cheese to skillet and mix.
- Pour contents of skillet into a 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Place casserole in oven and bake, covered, for 40 minutes.