Try this quick and easy to make ground beef dinner. This crock pot / slow cooker recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including green pepper, garlic, and rice.
What you need:
- 2 lbs lean ground beef, browned and drained
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 15 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 10 3/4 oz can tomato soup
- 1 c rice, cooked
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- Place all ingredients except rice into a 3 1/2 quart or larger crock pot; mix.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.
- Add rice to slow cooker during last half hour of cooking time.