Try this quick and easy to make ground beef casserole. This easy dinner recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including garlic and cheddar cheese.
Ground Beef Casserole
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove chopped
- 8 oz macaroni noodles cooked and drained
- 2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
- 8 oz sour cream
- 8 oz pkg cream cheese softened
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 t salt
- 1/4 t black pepper
- In a large skillet, add ground beef, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until meat is browned.
- Drain grease from pan, add tomato sauce and onion, and mix well.
- Simmer uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer noodles on the bottom of a large baking pan or casserole dish.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and sour cream.
- Cover noodles with cheese mixture.
- Pour meat mixture on top of cheese and noodles.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake, uncovered, for 40-45 minutes.