Try this quick and easy ground beef and rice dinner. This easy crock pot recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including garlic, onion, and chicken broth.
What you need:
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 c celery, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 c chicken broth
- 1/2 c uncooked rice
- 1/8 t black pepper
What you do:
- In a medium bowl, combine cream of mushroom soup and chicken broth and mix.
- Add soup mixture and remaining ingredients to a 3.5 quart or larger crock pot and mix thoroughly.
- Cook, covered, for 6-8 hours on low.