This quick and easy, ground beef and mushroom noodle casserole recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including celery and cheddar cheese.
Ground Beef and Mushroom Noodle Casserole
- 1.5 lbs ground beef browned and drained
- 8 oz egg noodles cooked al dente and drained
- 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can of milk
- 4 oz can sliced mushrooms drained
- 3/4 c cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 c celery sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Layer noodles on the bottom of a greased 2-3 quart casserole dish.
- In a medium saucepan, add soup and milk.
- Stir while cooking over medium heat until soup is hot.
- Add cheeses and stir until completely melted; remove from heat.
- Add ground beef, celery, and mushrooms; stir.
- Pour mixture over noodles.
- Place casserole in oven and bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes, or until hot throughout.