This easy to make grilled Dijon chicken breast recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including Dijon mustard, lemon juice, and basil.
Grilled Dijon Chicken Breast
- 2-3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1.5 T Dijon mustard
- 1/4 c olive oil
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/2 t garlic salt
- 1 t dried basil
- 1/4 t black pepper
- Place all ingredients in a large airtight container and mix to cover chicken.
- Place container, covered, in the refrigerator to marinade for 4 hours, turning chicken after 2 hours to re-coat.
- Place chicken on a preheated grill over medium heat, and baste chicken with remaining marinade.
- Turn chicken and baste occasionally until chicken is cooked through, approximately 50 minutes.