Try this quick and easy to make green beans and bacon recipe. This side dish recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including bacon and butter.
What you need:
- 5 slices of bacon, cooked crisp, crumbled and set aside
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans cut green beans, drained
- 2 T white vinegar
- 1 t brown sugar
- 1 T onion, finely diced
- 1/8 t salt
- 2 T butter
What you do:
- Heat butter in a skillet.
- Add vinegar, sugar, onion and salt and saute for 1 minute.
- Add green beans and stir.
- Cook on medium-low, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
- Top with crumbled bacon and serve.