This Green Beans Amandine recipe is a nice change from ordinary green beans. With just six ingredients, it’s also easy to make.
What you need:
- 1 lb frozen French style green beans
- 1/4 c slivered almonds
- 1 t lemon juice
- 2 T butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Cook beans according to directions on package; drain.
- Saute almonds and garlic in butter until almonds are golden brown, stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice to almonds.
- Add beans to almonds and heat on low a couple of minutes until mixture is heated through.
- Salt and pepper to taste.