Try this easy grasshopper pie recipe the next time you need to serve a dessert. Six ingredients is all it takes, including Oreo cookies.
What you need:
- 20 Oreo cookies, rolled fine
- 3 T butter
- 7.5 oz jar marshmallow fluff
- 1 c whipping cream, whipped
- 4 T green creme de menthe
- cool whip
What you do:
- Mix crushed cookies with butter and use to line 9″ pie pan.
- Combine marshmallow and creme de menthe and mix with mixer until fluffy.
- Fold whipped cream into marshmallow mixture.
- Pour filling into pie pan.
- Freeze overnight.
- Serve with cool whip and Oreo cookie crumbles on top