This quick and easy grape walnut salad recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including Greek low fat plain yogurt and brown sugar.
What you need:
- 2 lbs seedless green grapes, washed and dried
- 2 lbs seedless red grapes, washed and dried
- 8 oz package cream cheese
- 8 oz Greek non fat plain yogurt
- 4 oz chopped walnuts
- 1/2 c white sugar
- 2 T brown sugar
- 1 t vanilla extract
What you do:
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except grapes.
- Add grapes and gently mix.
- Serve immediately or chill and serve.