Gazpacho is a Spanish soup served cold. Here is a quick and easy to make recipe for Gazpacho soup.
What you need:
- 3 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 c tomato juice
- 1 large cucumber, peeled seeded and chopped
- 1 medium purple onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T red wine vinegar
- 1 t oregano
- 1 t sugar
- 1 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 1/4 – 3/4 t red pepper sauce (optional)
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend on high setting until smooth.
- Pour into an airtight plastic container and chill for at least eight hours.
- Serve cold with bread or croutons.
- Submitted by L.K. from Florida.