Flank Steak on the Grill is a quick and easy barbecue recipe to make. Serve with baked potato and corn on the cob for a delicious summertime dinner.
Flank Steak on the Grill
- 2 lbs flank steak
- 1/3 c lemon juice
- 1/4 c red wine or red wine vinegar
- 1 t liquid smoke
- 1 1/2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 2 T soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1/4 c onion diced
- 1/4 t pepper
- 1/2 c olive oil
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except for steak and mix well.
- In a gallon size plastic bag, add steak.
- Pour mixture into bag, close, and shake to coat.
- Refrigerate for 24 hours.
- Grill steak over medium heat; 6 - 7 minutes per side.