Fabulous Olive Garden Recipes
Author: Jake Kelly
The Olive Garden restaurant is known for their unlimited salad and bread sticks and romantic Italian atmosphere. The Olive Garden is a great place to eat, but my budget doesn’t allow me to eat out as much as I did a few years ago. Fortunately, you can find some of their recipes online and make them at home! I wanted to take just a moment and give you my Top 3 Olive Garden recipe recommendations. With these recipes, you can impress all of your friends!
Olive Garden Chicken Vino Bianco
2 tablespoons olive oil or vegetable oil
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 cup flour
1/4-1/2 cup sliced onions
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup white wine (I like Bella Sera Pino Grigio)
2 cups sliced mushrooms
4 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/2 cup Roma tomatoes
cooked linguine or fettuccine
Heat oil in skillet on med-high heat.
Lightly dredge chicken breasts in flour, season with salt and pepper and brown sides in skillet and remove onto plate until later.
Stir in onions, garlic, and butter, cook until tender; then add mushrooms and cook until golden.
Stir in wine and bring to a simmer.
Return chicken to the pan, and cook over med-high heat until chicken is done; add tomatoes and cook until tender.
Serve over cooked fettuccine or linguine noodles.
Olive Garden Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe
1 cup Plain Bread Crumbs
2 tablespoons Flour
1/4 cup Kraft Parmesan Cheese
1 cup Milk
6 (1/2″) Thick Pieces of Chicken Breast Strips (chicken tenders)
Vegetable Oil (frying)
2 cups dry Bowtie Pasta
2 tablespoons Butter
3 tablespoons Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Crushed Garlic
1/2 cup White Table Wine (Chablis)
1/4 cup Water
2 tablespoons Flour
3/4 cup Half and Half
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/8 teaspoon Basil Leaves
3/4 cup Mild Asiago Cheese (finely grated)
4 Broccoli Florets (lightly steamed)
2 White Mushrooms (quartered lightly steamed)
1/4 teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper
1. Prepare pasta according to package directions.
2. Wash and drain chicken strips.
3. Mix breadcrumbs, flour, and Parmesan cheese together. Place milk in dish for dipping. Dip chicken in breadcrumb mixture and then in milk and then back in breadcrumbs.
4. Place in fry pan that the oil has been heated and fry at medium to medium low temperature until golden. Remove and drain chicken.
5. In a saucepan on medium heat, melt butter, add olive oil. Whisk in flour until mixture is blended. Quickly add garlic, water, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt stir well. Add wine and blend. Immediately add half and half and sour cream stir. When mixture is smooth add grated cheese stir until melted. Finally sprinkle fresh basil in the sauce and stir lightly and remove from heat.
6. Place 2 cups pasta in individual pasta dish. Spoon about 1/2 – 3/4 cup sauce over pasta, add broccoli and mushrooms. Place Parmesan Chicken on pasta and sprinkle red crushed pepper and add grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
Olive Garden Stuffed Mushrooms
8 – 12 Fresh Mushrooms
1 (6 oz.) Can Clams (drained and finely minced) (save 1/4 cup of clam juice for stuffing)
1 Green Onions (chopped finely, about 1 Tbsp.)
1 Egg (beaten)
1/2 tsp. Minced Garlic
1/8 tsp. Garlic Salt
1/2 C. Italian Style Bread Crumbs
1tsp. Oregano Leaves
1 Tbsp. Melted Butter (cool)
2 Tbsp. Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 Tbsp. Finely Grated Romano Cheese
2 Tbsp. Finely Grated Mozzarella Cheese (for stuffing)
1/4 C. Finely Grated Mozzarella Cheese (for garnish)
1/4 C. Melted Butter
Wash and remove stems from mushrooms, pat dry. Save stems for another recipe. In mixing bowl place clams, onions, garlic salt, minced garlic, butter and oregano. Mix through and blend well. Add Italian bread crumbs, egg, clam juice and blend. Stir cheeses in clam stuffing and mix well.
Place clam mixture inside mushroom cavity and slightly mound clam mixture. You should be able to stuff between 8 – 12 mushrooms depending on the size of mushrooms.
Place mushrooms in slightly oiled baking dish. Pour butter over mushrooms. Cover and place in a preheated oven at 350 decrease for about 35 – 40 minutes. Remove cover and sprinkle freshly grated mozzarella cheese on top and pop back in oven just so the cheese melts slightly, garnish with freshly diced parsley.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/recipes-articles/fabulous-olive-garden-recipes-749346.html
About the Author
Jake Kelly is passionate about restaurants and restaurant recipes! He has years of experience in reviewing restaurant food, and today he writes articles on restaurants and the best food in the industry!
You can get More Great Olive Garden Recipes here!
Also, be sure to Check out more Copycat Recipes now!