Egg burritos are a nice change of pace from normal breakfast fare. This easy recipe can be changed by adding ham or sausage in lieu of bacon.
- 4 six inch flour tortillas
- 6 large eggs
- 2 T salsa or picante sauce
- 4 slices of bacon cooked crisp
- 1 c sharp cheddar cheese
- non-stick cooking spray
- Heat tortillas one at a time in an ungreased frying pan over medium heat.
- Heat until tortilla starts to brown and become puffy on both sides; set aside.
- Scramble eggs in a medium skillet using non-stick cooking spray.
- Add salsa and heat mixture until well heated through.
- Spoon eggs onto tortillas.
- Add one slice of bacon to each tortilla and top with cheese.
- Serve rolled up or folded over.
Increase or decrease salsa amount per taste.