Try this quick and easy to make egg and sausage bake. This breakfast casserole recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including pork sausage.
Egg and Sausage Bake
- 1 lb bulk pork sausage
- 1/2 c onion chopped
- 1/2 c green pepper chopped
- 1 1/2 c sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 6 eggs lightly beaten
- 1 c biscuit mix
- 1/8 t salt
- 1/8 t black pepper
- 2 c milk
- Cook sausage in skillet until browned.
- Place sausage in a lightly greased 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Cook onion and green pepper in sausage drippings until tender, but not browned.
- Layer veggies over sausage and top with cheese.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, salt, pepper and biscuit mix and beat.
- Combine with milk and mix until smooth.
- Pour mixture over sausage and cheese.
- Bake in a 350 degree preheated oven for 30-40 minutes.