This quick and easy walnut sugar cookie recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including flour, salt, and baking soda.
What you need:
- 2.5 c flour
- 1 c sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 c butter
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1/2 c walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1/2 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
What you do:
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, oil, egg, sugar and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt and sift.
- Combine dry mixture with wet mixture and mix.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 or more hours.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch size balls and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 18-21 minutes, or until lightly browned.