Try this quick and easy to make vegetable marinade recipe, with ingredients already in your home. This sauce recipe consists of 6 ingredients.
What you need:
- 1 1/4 c olive oil
- 1/3 c cider vinegar
- 1 T soy sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 t ground mustard
- 1/4 t black pepper
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix.
- Add marinade to a gallon size Ziploc bag.
- Cut up vegetables of choice (peppers, mushrooms, broccoli), enough to fill bag 3/4 full.
- Shake to coat and refrigerate for 8+ hours, shaking bag every hour for best results.
- Serve raw, stir fry or cook on the grill.