This quick and easy strawberry cobbler recipe consists of 7 ingredients, including butter, vanilla, and cinnamon.
What you need:
- 4 c strawberries, with stems removed and halved
- 1 c milk
- 1 c sugar
- 1 c Bisquick
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 T vanilla
- 1/4 t cinnamon, ground
What you do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Pour melted butter into the bottom of a 1.5 quart baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together Bisquick, cinnamon, vanilla,
sugar, and milk.
- Pour mixture over butter (do not stir).
- Top with strawberries.
- Bake, uncovered, for 1 hr.
- Best served with whipped cream, Cool Whip, or vanilla ice cream.