Try this quick and easy spinach salad recipe. This salad recipe consists of 8 ingredients, including bacon, egg, and tomatoes.
What you need:
- 10 oz package or 6 c fresh spinach, washed with stems off
- 6 slices bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- 1-2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 c radishes, sliced
- 1/2 c red onion, chopped
- 3 boiled eggs, sliced
- 1 carrot, grated
- vinegar and oil based dressing
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients except dressing and toss.
- Serve with dressing per taste.