Try this Spanish style fish dinner for you and your family. This easy fish recipe is made with cod, haddock, pollock, or your fish of choice.
What you need:
- 1 lb cod, haddock, pollock or fish of choice, cut in 3-4 pieces
- 14.5 oz can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 T orange juice
- 2 T pimento, chopped
- 6 pimento stuffed olives, sliced
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
What you do:
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, but not browned.
- Add fish to skillet and cook until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir to mix.
- Cook, covered, for 15 minutes, or until fish flakes with fork.
- Serve with juices from pan.