This easy slow cooker vegetable soup recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including Italian seasoning, canned tomatoes, and onion.
What you need:
- 4 c water
- 4 t vegetable bouillon granules
- 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 14.5 oz can whole tomatoes, chopped and undrained
- 8 oz can cut green beans, drained
- 1 large carrot, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 c dry elbow macaroni
- 1 t Italian seasoning
What you do:
- Combine all ingredients except macaroni into a 3.5 quart crock pot and mix.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 hours.
- Add macaroni and continue cooking for 2-3 more hours, or until macaroni and carrots are tender.