This easy slow cooker pot roast dinner recipe consists of 9 ingredients, including carrots, celery, potatoes, and beef broth.
What you need:
- 4 lb beef roast
- 3 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 3/4 c beef broth
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Place potatoes, carrots, celery, onion, and garlic in the bottom of a 4 quart or larger crock pot.
- Rub pot roast with salt and pepper.
- Set roast on top of vegetables.
- Add the beef broth, cover, and cook on low for 8 -10 hours.