This easy slow cooker pork stew recipe consists of 10 ingredients, including celery, onion, carrots, and potatoes. Cook in a crock pot for 7-8 on low.
What you need:
- 2 lbs boneless pork (pork loin, pork shoulder) cubed
- 6 medium potatoes, chopped in bite sized pieces
- 4 medium carrots, sliced
- 3 celery ribs, sliced
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1.25 c vegetable juice
- 2 T tapioca
- 1 T sugar
- salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
What you do:
- Place pork in the bottom of a large crock pot / slow cooker and season with salt and black pepper.
- Top pork with tapioca and sugar.
- Add vegetables to crock pot.
- Pour vegetable juice over vegetables.
- Cook, covered, for 7-8 hours on low.
- Recipe submitted by Audrey S. via Marquette, Michigan.